I personally think one of the most beautiful decorative objects out there are wreaths. Here I’ve gathered 5 pieces I highly enjoyed!
“5 DIY Wreaths you’re going to love!”
Soft rosé colors are every woman’s weakness. I don’t particularly like pinkish coloration, but honestly, rosé makes me weak as well. Combined with the right amount of gold, this wreath is definitely an eye-catcher!
Another rosé gold combo I utterly fell for was created by Sarah, owner of Makingjoyandprettythings.com. Personally, I am a huge fan of simplicity and minimalism, so this is naturally one I fancy a lot!
Another magnificent Wreath to welcome the colorful season of fall. Created by Lindi, this adorable piece is playing with light and natural colors which I personally highly enjoy. An earth palette is a perfect choice for fall.
Do you want more? More colors, more nature, and more glam? Then the Wreath made by Nancy is definitely for you! Everything fall has to offer packed into a beautiful piece of art right in front of your door! What are you waiting for?
Want it quick, easy, and affordable? Then 2beesinapod got the right tutorial for you! With just a few simple steps even you can create a beautiful wreath just like shown above! Amazing, don’t you think?
CREDITS AND NOTE
* The gold hoop – by Restyleitwright
* Wreath Goldring – by makingjoyandprettythings
* Autumn Embroidery Hoop – by Lovecreatecelebrate
* DIY Fall Wreath – by artsychicksrule
* Easy Fall Wreath – by 2beesinapod
* Note: This is a rather short post, I know. Lately, I was more focused on getting the name change done and re-designing the website. There will be more posts in the future, also more diverse and longer! Thanks for stopping by!